BogleCMS is a basic content management system. It consists of only a single script to manage editing pages, with a second script providing configuration information. It uses Text_Wiki, HTML_Template_Flexy and DB from the PEAR project to provide it wiki-style formatting, template support and database access.
- Hierarchically create pages
- Plugin interface to add dynamic content via extra PHP scripts
- Basic multi-user support
- Simple to use template interface
- Easy to add and update pages
- Store time pages were added/altered
- Store who last changed a page
- Wiki-style page history?
- User management
- Can only link to subpages using Wiki-type links
- Possibly a little slow
- Users can deny themselves permission to pages, only fixable via admin
BogleCMS was designed primarily to allow a simple, hierarchical homepage to be created. Ideally it was intended to be used by a single user or small group of users, and so the multi-user support is fairly basic. When you add a wiki link, the current page becomes it's parent. A "location" section allows your visitors to see where they currently are on your website, further reinforcing the hierarchical layout.